The Oldies Music Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2020 8:35 am  #1

johnny rotten's blues

awhile back, when lydon was getting mentioned in the press for something else altogether, johnnyaa suggested to me that maybe he was just trying to get his name in the papers again. if that theory is correct, based on this, perhaps he might be better served by never being heard from again:
https://www.iheartradio.ca/news/johnny-rotten-reveals-intimate-flea-bites-1.14013654

Last edited by gopher (November 24, 2020 8:41 am)

November 24, 2020 9:57 am  #2

Re: johnny rotten's blues

They say any publicity is good publicity...I'm not sure about that in this case.

November 24, 2020 12:07 pm  #3

It's me Karen wrote:

They say any publicity is good publicity...I'm not sure about that in this case.

he was obviously jnterested in improving squirrel / human relations, bless his heart. perhaps he should've been advised to ring up joan baez's treehouse for an initial consultation, though.

Last edited by gopher (November 24, 2020 12:45 pm)

November 24, 2020 3:56 pm  #4

Bruce NZ wrote:

Goph my friend, I will spend the day trying not to think about this

As the admin here I tend to check out most things that are posted, but I figured from the link that it was best to make an exception in his case ... and it looks like I made the right choice. ☺

November 24, 2020 3:57 pm  #5

Maybe Mr. Rotten will revise the age old song about a skeeter on a...well, you know the rest...

Board footera