The Oldies Music Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2020 2:22 am  #1

"Stayin' Alive" To A Different Tune - "Stayin' Inside"

Sorry I couldn't pass on this website which is a group of young artists, making the best of a crazy world of a pandemic.  It is not to make light of the tragedy the world is currently experiencing, rather it is a jingle relating to the "hunkering down" orders many major cities in the U.S. are being ordered to do.  They do a pretty good job of capturing the "Stayin' Inside."  During these times, we all need a little levity without taking away from the seriousness.

https://m.facebook.com/1559618544/posts/10221889771704325/?from_close_friend=1¬if_id=1585451323824200¬if_t=close_friend_activity&ref=notif&sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=i

March 29, 2020 11:12 am  #2

Re: "Stayin' Alive" To A Different Tune - "Stayin' Inside"

Very enjoyable and actually a pretty good rendition by the guys.  I'm reminded of a phrase my Dad, a 30 year veteran of the U.S.Navy, used to use.  I am "confined to quarters" and being single (since 1992), I'm in 'solitary confinement".  I admit that I am among the vulnerable, being 77, a diabetic and with a heart condition.  Thanks to all those that check in here, post good info and are keeping the good music alive.  Especially you, Lorne!!   J. S.

Board footera