The Oldies Music Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2020 12:43 pm  #1

Elvis' grandson reported gone, age 27

Reports are circulating that Lisa Marie's 2nd-born child committed suicide.    Getting past age 27 has been a tough climb for many.    

Last edited by G. (July 13, 2020 12:47 pm)

July 13, 2020 1:08 pm  #2

Re: Elvis' grandson reported gone, age 27

Indeed, this story broke on Sunday. The grandson has been described in various news articles as being an "Elvis lookalike." I see some resemblance in the pics, but I'm not sure I'd go quite that far. Still, the pressures on the kid coming from that family must have been enormous.

We have no idea what his life was like, but he would appear to have had everything going for him. A real shame. 

AP: Grandson Of Elvis Presley Has Died At Age 27, Agent Says

It has been quite a terrible few days for celebrities and their families. in addition to the Presley tragedy, the body of Glee star Naya Rivera is believed to have been found after she drowned in a California lake. And actress Kelly Preston, the wife of John Travolta, is gone after losing a battle with breast cancer.  

July 13, 2020 6:58 pm  #3

Re: Elvis' grandson reported gone, age 27

he signed a five million dollar recording contract but could not produce any marketable product. so, i guess he was never gonna be a hank lll... anyway, from a more direct source:

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/local/2020/07/12/benjamin-keough-elvis-presley-grandson-dies/5425483002/

Last edited by gopher (July 13, 2020 9:05 pm)

Board footera