The Oldies Music Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2018 5:43 pm  #1

thank you

after following the previous board for many years, this is a pleasant surprise.  rek 

January 1, 2019 3:40 pm  #2

Re: thank you

Thank you Jim Southern for taking the bull by the horns and keeping the group together.  Best of luck with the site Jim!

Al

January 1, 2019 6:49 pm  #3

Well, it was actually me, but credit is also due to SJSdude and Flo in particular for suggesting this. and Taz for providing some info about how the site works. My main contribution was to find that the name "oldies" was available for registration for a Boardhost forum ... I had really just thought I'd start with that, and then see what I needed to add to it to find something that wasn't taken. I'm hoping that people doing searches will eventually find us, both those who had been part of the old site and also new people who go looking for an oldies-related forum.

January 1, 2019 7:18 pm  #4

Well, the only thing I suggested was Lorne, because knowing his involvement all along, the Board Historian, etc.,he was the one I figured would be able to step up and make this happen.  AND HE WAS.  Thank you, Lorne. 

January 1, 2019 8:24 pm  #5

Thank you to all involved for bringing this board forth. I think the format change might keep more conversations going.

Tom Diehl

January 2, 2019 8:41 am  #6

Yes, I'm looking at this as a collective project, and I'm hoping that we will be able to find ways of getting more discussion going here. Very appreciative of everyone who's making a contribution to this transition. 

Board footera